Situated in the Dubai Science Park, Repton Al Barsha is well located for enhancing community life. The school campus offers many additional clubs, sporting venues and hall space for use by external groups.
The parent and friends group, known as Friends of Repton (FoR) is a valuable element in bringing the whole Repton Community together through events, coffee mornings and activities. Each class has a Class Social Representative to help draw these areas together.
For more information email: email@example.com
For further information on Repton Schools across the globe, please visit: www.reptonschool.org.uk/family-of-schools
Friends of Repton
The FoR Committee is a voluntary group of parent representatives, responsible for organising events and initiatives on behalf of FoR, to engage the parent community and enhance the broader school community including children, parents, teachers and support staff. Our aim is to bring the Repton Al Barsha family together as well as raise awareness of important environmental and humanitarian issues. Our motto: Be Kind.
FoR – you are the heart of our school. The BEST time last night at the ball. So well organized, every last detail as always
Well done FoR – another fantastic event! All the details, personal touches…. So much effort has clearly gone into making it so wonderful for us. Thank you SO much
Committee Members ‘23-‘24
- Lizzie Tebbs – Upper Junior School Chair (SLT & Class Rep Liaison)
- Rebecca Sprenger - Upper Senior School Chair (Performing Arts Liaison)
- Rabia Salman – Lower Senior School Chair (Islamic & Arabic Liaison)
- Alison Diamond – Lower Senior School Vice Chair (Wellbeing Liaison)
- Emma Brandt – Lower School Chair (Sustainability & Inclusion Liaison)
- Karey Richard – Lower School Vice Chair (Events)
- Caroline Chandler – First School Chair (Treasurer & Inclusion Liaison)
- Toria Ni – First School Vice Chair (Pre-loved Uniforms)
- Lucy Hawes – Foundation School Chair (Marketing, FoR ASA lead)
- Greer Minns – Foundation School Vice-Chair (Social Media)
- Lara Wilding - Secretary & Sponsorship Co-ordinator
We meet regularly to plan events & activities that benefit the community throughout the academic year. Past events have included Festive Movie Nights, Teddy Bears’ Picnics, Desert Clean Ups, Quiz Nights and the FoR Summer Ball. We also host regular coffee mornings in addition to supporting the school with their events including sports days, cultural days and celebrations.
None of our events would be possible without our amazing partners. Here are just a few of the companies who have helped us over the past 12 months:
- Copper Top Candles
- Desert Chill
- Dubai Offshore Sailing Club
- Fruitful Day
- Here-O Donuts
- JA The Resort
- MAC Global
- Media Pro
- My Lovely Wedding Co
- OBL Print
- The Family Brunch
- The Label Souq
Here’s some of the feedback we have received from parents & staff:
What a beautiful evening, everything was very nicely done, the ambience was fabulous and everyone was so happy
We are always looking for new ideas, partners and volunteers to support our events. Please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help out or have any ideas/suggestions.
If you wish to contact a Governor, please contact Ms. Candace Dawson, Executive Assistant to the CEO and the Board of Governors by email email@example.com