Repton Al Barsha has reduced the tuition fees from the 2021-2022 academic year.
At the start of the next academic year, in September 2021, parents of Foundation Stage 1 to Year 6 children will benefit from the reduced tuition fees which are up to 16% lower than in previous academic years. Senior School parents will benefit from financial support for the next three academic years: 15% off for existing parents and 10% off for new parents.
|Year||Total Annual Tuition Fees|
|Year 1||AED 59,500|
|Year 2||AED 59,500|
|Year 3||AED 64,500|
|Year 4||AED 64,500|
|Year 5||AED 69,500|
|Year 6||AED 69,500|
|Year 7||AED 83,000|
|Year 8||AED 83,000|
|Year 9||AED 83,000|
|Year 10||AED 83,000|
|Year 11||AED 83,000|
|Year 12||AED 83,000|
|Year 13||AED 83,000|
- Deposit for new pupils is 10% of annual tuition fee as per KHDA regulations.
- The 10% deposit is part of the annual tuition and is not an additional fee.
- All tuition fees are subject to any increase approved by the KHDA.
- There is a discount of 5% on the tuition fees if payment is made in full for the entire academic year.
- There is a sibling discount of 5% on the third and subsequent child.
- Children joining Repton Al Barsha directly from Dovecote Nursery will receive a discount of 15% on the tuition fees for the first year they attend Repton Al Barsha.
*Terms & conditions apply